- Understand why it is important to measure the effectiveness of a process
- Learn how to identify process indicators
- Identify and challenge indicators in existing processes
- Establish relevant process measures/indicators
- Learn how to incorporate and use process indicators in process (re)design
This interactive and hands-on, one-day workshop will provide delegates with the theoretical and practical background required to identify and challenge existing process indicators in their organisation. The delegates will learn how to design and use relevant process indicators as a tool to continually measure and improve processes.
Real life processes from within the organisation used in module one “Process Identification” will form the basis for the practical application of the theory and ensure complete relevance to the delegates.
Process Indicators is the second course in the four-module Process Minimalism® Series. On completion of all four modules delegates will be awarded the title “Process Minimalist®
If taken as a stand-alone course, only a certificate of attendance will be issued.
Process Indicators is a one-day workshop:
- What are process indicators and why are they important
- Identifying process indicators in your current processes
- Indicator requirements
- Challenge process indicators in your current processes
- Designing and describing meaningful process indicators
- Assigning relevant indicators to the processes used in the course
Managers, team leaders and operators.
If your business and/or operational processes do not give the desired results. When you want to work smarter, not harder. If your shop floor is crammed with work in progress. If your administrative processes are holding up work.
Contact WBS Group for more information.