To learn how to use a selection of tools and techniques which help your
organisation iron out operational performance and quality issues.
This interactive course is designed to address very specific client needs
and will consist of modules which are specifically relevant to you as an
organisation. Depending on your requirements the duration of this course
will vary typically between one and two days.
The attendees of this course will learn the skills and techniques within the
following topics, depending on your choice:
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Standardised Work
- Cellular Manufacturing and One Piece Flow
- Pull Production
- Using Kanbans
- Mistake Proofing – ZQC Approach
- Poka-Yoke, Improving quality by preventing defects
- Performance Management, Implementing the right KPIs
- Statistical Process Control
- Customer specific modules developed on request.
The course will be a mixture of theory and practical exercises. The
attendees will be required to bring examples of situations in their working
day, which they would like to improve.
Managers, Team Leaders, Operators.
If you have identified
specific areas of your
shop floor that need
attention. If you
would like to
introduce or refresh
the knowledge and
skills of particular
tools and techniques